¨Take care of your body. It´s the only place you have to live in¨
– Joseph Pilates
The Pilates Reformer is an amazingly elegant machine. The Reformer provides finely tuned exercise resistance that allows one to work very precisely to develop good alignment, core strength, and flexibility. Reformer exercises can be done lying down, sitting, kneeling or standing on the carriage. The basic principle is that you will be pushing or pulling yourself on the carriage with the resistance provided by your own body weight and the springs.
Reformer Pilates are superior to mat based Pilates as the repertoire of exercises available is greatly increased providing far more variety.
Classes available include: Private, Groups, Corporate and Pre & Post Natal Pilates
Location: Studios, Home (Dubai, U.A.E.)
Benefits of Reformer Pilates classes:
- Building and toning muscles
- Increasing stability through the joints
- Core stabilisation and muscle endurance
- Muscle strength, balance and co-ordination
- Great for rehab purposes as it allows the client to exercise in a horizontal plane of motion